The nomination ballot for the At-Large Senate positions begins on Feb 17th and will end Feb 15th. Once the nominations are accepted, there will be an election ballot sent. If there are questions, please contact Nancy Geiger at 515-271-3095.
Faculty Senate has approved the dates for Spring Break 2018 as March 12-16, 2018.
The Honorary Degree and Drake Medal Committee seeks your nominations for these honors, to be awarded during the 2016-2017 academic year. Please see a full description at the link to the right. If you have questions, please contact Chris Kliethermes at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Faculty Senate will meet in regular session on January 25, 2017, in Cowles Library room 201 beginning at 3:30 pm.
March 8, 2017 Regular Meeting
- 2016-2017 Meeting calendar
- Senate Rules & Regulations
- Parliamentary Motions Simplified Chart
- Academic Calendar Construction Guidelines (amended Dec 2013; first approved November 2012)
Drake Curriculum Materials
2016-2017 Ad Hoc Curriculum Review Committee Unit Name CPHS Craige Wrenn Chair A&S Debra De Laet Cowles Carrie Dunham-LaGree SOE Jerrid Kruse SJMC Dorothy Pisarski CBPA LouAnn Simpson
- March 2016 WrittenCommunication memo from UCC
- Nov. 2015: UCC Drake Curriculum Outcomes
- Oct. 2015: DCAC Report on Integrated Work with UCC
- Oct. 2015: Drake Curriculum Assessment Overview
- Oct. 2015: Drake Curriculum Discussion Supporting Document
- Sept. 2015: UCC Report on Integrated Work with DCAC
- Mar. 2015: Ad Hoc Committee Executive Summary
- Mar. 2015: Ad Hoc Committee Final Report
- April. 2014: Ad Hoc Cmte Membership & Charge
- Mar. 2014: UCC Curriculum Review Report
- Nov. 2013: Wabash Assessment Visit Memo